session expires event

  • Anees
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2007
      hi every one

      I have to enter logoff time to database whenever a logoff occures from my site by a user.
      its very easy when he/she clicks Logoff button to write into a table.

      but what will happen when he remains open his page and leaves the system?
      We can set session time out on that occation to come out from the login.

      but when should i fire the logoff time entry to DB code?

      Love
      Anees Muhammed
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24 11:02 AM
        hi anees,