Re: [bang-phpug] Anybody can help me

  • maq sood
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hello Saran,
      Be more specific..Give the link to debug and please post the details and the error msg...
      Folks will definitely help you

      Maqs,

      saran saravanan <psaravanan_it@...> wrote: Hi guys,

      Anybody can help to me How can i inetegrate Help Center Live Open source to my Website. I follows the procedure but error message will be displayed. Please help me.

      With regrds,
      P.Saran.