Anybody can help me

  • saran saravanan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hi guys,

      Anybody can help to me How can i inetegrate Help Center Live Open source to my Website. I follows the procedure but error message will be displayed. Please help me.

      With regrds,
      P.Saran.

    • maq sood
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        Hello Saran,
        Be more specific..Give the link to debug and please post the details and the error msg...
        Folks will definitely help you

        Maqs,

        saran saravanan <psaravanan_it@...> wrote: Hi guys,