Re: [bang-phpug] Next Meetup ?

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2006

      As Maq mentioned we're the Bangalore PHP User Group. We try to meetup
      once in a while to get together to discuss PHP topics and get to know
      what others in the field of LAMP development are up to.

      We tried to make this meetup a monthly affair, but we've not been
      successful in getting critical mass on that. We're currently planning
      to meet up in January. So feel free to join in if you're interested in
      meeting other PHP techies in Bangalore.

      Photos from our last meetup are available at: