Re: [bang-phpug] Next Meetup ?

  • rinki chaudhary
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2006
      hi...
      may i know plz whats going on here and who r u all?????????
      and wt is this NEXT MEETUP????????????

      Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote:
      Maq,

      Thanks for the wishes :)

      Ok how about the 20th then? We'll have to see about a place to meet
      up. I'll confirm if we can use our office premises to meet up. What
      about the rest? Any preferences on dates or places to meet up?

      On 12/28/06, maq sood <maq005@...> wrote:

      > Vinu,
      > Happy xmas and advance happy new year.... and to all.
      >
      > Please plan on the weekends.... weekdays are hectic....
      >
      > Regards,
      > Maqs
      >
      > Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote: How does January 18th or 19th sound? Shall we go ahead and plan for a
      >
      > meet up then?
      >
      > Regards,
      > Vinu
      >
      > On 12/25/06, Jayasimha Makineni <jayasimha.makineni@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi All,
      > >
      > > When is the next meetup ?
      > >
      > > jay

    • maq sood
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 29, 2006
        We are planning to celebrate our birthday parties.......... lol kidding....

        This is a bangalore php group and we discuss about php here... and occasionally we meetup for discuss , have fun and know each other and technology...

        Now dont ask wats php ... lol. Well can you please tell me how come you are here.

        Cheers ;)
        Maqs

        rinki chaudhary <rinki_1_mca@...> wrote: hi...

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 29, 2006

          As Maq mentioned we're the Bangalore PHP User Group. We try to meetup
          once in a while to get together to discuss PHP topics and get to know
          what others in the field of LAMP development are up to.

          We tried to make this meetup a monthly affair, but we've not been
          successful in getting critical mass on that. We're currently planning
          to meet up in January. So feel free to join in if you're interested in
          meeting other PHP techies in Bangalore.

          Photos from our last meetup are available at: