PHP 5 Power Programming book download link

  • Lokesh M
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2006
      Hello Group,

      I am sending link for PHP5 Book

      FREE PHP5 Book - PHP 5 Power Programming book is one of the best books on
      PHP 5 and you can download the PDF here for free.

      http://www.computer-books.us/php_2.php

      Thanks
      Lokesh M.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2006
        thanx buddy

      • Jayasimha Makineni
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 25, 2006
          Hi Anand,

          If you are serious about learning PHP, contact me at 41229819.

          cheers,
          jay
        • ravi chandran
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 25, 2006
            hi lokesh,

            Thanks for providing the free book for power programming in php..

            FREE PHP5 Book - PHP 5 Power Programming book is one of the best books on
            PHP 5 and you can download the PDF here for free.

            http://www.computer -books.us/ php_2.php

            Thanks
            Lokesh M.

            Mega Fare sale on domestic airlines. Call 1-800-11-8747 now!
            http://india. makemytrip. com/?Camp= MSN&attrib= Dec/Tag/Mega