help in dynamic menu

  • pritesh loke
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2006
      Hello To All,
      I am creating news archives script in that i want one littile help in creating dynamic menu like in any blog website yesr menu.Like blogger.com year archives menu.I am stored the date in database now i want to crated dynamic menu using that date.I have stored news from 2005 and 2006 and also coming year.so menu will be like year the month is the sub menu.any body tell me the logic pls ?

      Thank you.