Ajax problem

  • ravindra_yepuri
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2006
      Hi to all,

      I am trying to send an object in php to javascript function as an
      argument when i redirect this object to a php file it displays as a
      string .If i convert it as object it is pointg to stdclass

      Regards,
      Ravindra.Y
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2006
        Hi Ravindra,

        It would be helpful if you place your code snippets for us to analyze
        to figure out what you're trying to do.

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "ravindra_yepuri"