Re: [bang-phpug] Displaying Graphs

  • Gautam Prasad
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2006
      Hi Kishore,

      Fro graphs you can take help from:

      http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/tutsweat3.php

      http://in2.php.net/gd

      http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/php/2003/03/27/php_gd.html

      bye

      Gautam.

      kishore <kishore_tkumar@...> wrote:
      Hai All,

      I've just joined in your group & very much impressed with your meetings
      & discussions with all the PHP programmers

      I am relatively new to PHP & have worked on 3 projects till date.

      I am next assignment, am supposed to developed performance based graphs
      which I had no clue.

      Can you please help me on this task...??

      bye

      Kishore