Hi - PHP Learning centers in Bangalore ?

  • axsubram
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2006

      Greetings & Good Morning

      I am new to PHP - am used to some html & Perl. Are there good Traning
      centers in Bangalore for PHP ?

      Further are there good tutorials on the net.

      Any help is appreciated

      Thanks

      Anand
    • Lokesh M
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 22, 2006
        Hello Group,

        I am sending link for PHP5 Book

        FREE PHP5 Book - PHP 5 Power Programming book is one of the best books on
        PHP 5 and you can download the PDF here for free.

        http://www.computer-books.us/php_2.php

        Thanks
        Lokesh M.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 23, 2006
          thanx buddy

        • Jayasimha Makineni
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 25, 2006
            Hi Anand,

            If you are serious about learning PHP, contact me at 41229819.

            cheers,
            jay
          • ravi chandran
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 25, 2006
              hi lokesh,

              Thanks for providing the free book for power programming in php..

              FREE PHP5 Book - PHP 5 Power Programming book is one of the best books on
              PHP 5 and you can download the PDF here for free.

              http://www.computer -books.us/ php_2.php

              Thanks
              Lokesh M.

              Mega Fare sale on domestic airlines. Call 1-800-11-8747 now!
              http://india. makemytrip. com/?Camp= MSN&attrib= Dec/Tag/Mega