Iam using WAMP 1.6.4 ,

  • joykannan_msit
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2006
      HI

      Iam usnig WAMP 1.6.4 , Now iam developing a project using this
      package.some one told me that if u want to develop project u should
      install individually(that mean PHP, APACHE, MySQL) and have to
      configure those Packages
      But i have a doubt that which is better to do projects...
      shall i need to install individually?

      What is diffrences between WAMP 1.6.4 and individul configuration

      JOY
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
        Joy,

        I don't see a problem in using Wamp for development. It's quite common
        for developers to use Wamp to setup the development environment
        because of it's easy to use interfaces.

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "joykannan_msit"