Re: need help regarding creation of crystal report in php

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
      Crystal Reports is a windows only application. You really can't have
      CR running on Linux.

      If you're insterested in accessing CR through PHP in a windows
      enviroment, you can do that using COM objects.

      $cr=new com("Crystal.CRPE.Application") or die("oops... something went
      wrong.");
      $reportpath="c:\yourreport.rpt";
      $myreport=$cr->OpenReport($reportpath);

      http://p2p.wrox.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3828