need help regarding creation of crystal report in php

  • deepaspai_1983
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
      I want to do crystal report in php.Can any body help me regarding this.
      I am working on Linux platform.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
        Crystal Reports is a windows only application. You really can't have
        CR running on Linux.

        If you're insterested in accessing CR through PHP in a windows
        enviroment, you can do that using COM objects.

        $cr=new com("Crystal.CRPE.Application") or die("oops... something went
        wrong.");
        $reportpath="c:\yourreport.rpt";
        $myreport=$cr->OpenReport($reportpath);

        http://p2p.wrox.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3828