iam in need of PHP/MySQL interview Questions ...

  • joykannan_msit
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hi to all

      Iam going to attend PHP?MySql Interview so pls give me an idea to
      what i have to prepare for PHP?MySQL Programmer, What type of
      question they ll ask?

      Ima having good core knowledge of PHP so i hope i can face.

      Plz send PHP Interview questions and answers with yr experience pls
      it ll be helpful to more persons not only for me...
      Thnk u
      Expecting QA.....
    • maq sood
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
        Hey man,
        I have sent you couple of php n mysql questions.. enjoy and All the best... and also for which company are you giving the interview...

        Maqs

        joykannan_msit <joykannan_msit@...> wrote: Hi to all