Re: [php_and_mysql] upload image

  • Ved Prakash
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      Pritesh,

      Its very much situational, lets say you have an Ad-Server and you have
      millions of very small images, I would recommend you to go for the
      database storage. But, lets say I have images with variable sizes you
      can go ahead and store them as files, but ensure that you name the
      folders and files well so that you can get the exact location of the
      file + it would help you store not too many files in a single folder.
      OS search is faster when there are less files in a folder.

      Regards,

      Ved

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, B S Reddy <sdojobs@...> wrote:

      > Pritesh,
      >
      > It is always best to save the images in a folder than in the database.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Subbu

      image and inert into mysql database.So can you tell me It is good to
      stored image in folder on the or stored in database ????