Displaying Graphs

  • kishore
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2006
      Hai All,

      I've just joined in your group & very much impressed with your meetings
      & discussions with all the PHP programmers

      I am relatively new to PHP & have worked on 3 projects till date.

      I am next assignment, am supposed to developed performance based graphs
      which I had no clue.

      Can you please help me on this task...??

      bye

      Kishore
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2006
        Kishore,

        If you're looking for ways to integrate graphs with your PHP
        application, you can check out the following links:

        1. PHP/SWF Charts <http://www.maani.us/charts/index.php?menu=Gallery>
        2. Fusion Charts <http://www.infosoftglobal.com/FusionCharts/>
        3. Advanced Graph and Chart Collection for PHP
        <http://www.jpowered.com/php-scripts/adv-graph-chart/index.htm>
        4. RChart PHP Edition <http://www.java4less.com/rchartphp/index.html>
        5. ChartDirector <http://www.advsofteng.com/>
        6. JP Graph <http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/index.php>