Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Smarty Users - Please help !! ---- Lost 127.0.0.1 / localhost on my loc

  • B S Reddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2006
      I tried this Anil. But does not seem to work.

      By the way ... for your information, localhost was working fine earlier. This issue started after I have downloaded the basic code from an online server as you have rightly pointed out. Now, I have even tried to upload all the code to Online Server after changing the configuration files. Still localhost does not seem to work; instead it is showing "HTTP 404 - File not found" Error.

      Any help in this regard is much Appreciated !!!