Zend Certification Training in New Delhi

  • OSS Cube
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      Zend Certification Training in New Delhi, India in November Space is
      limited. Register now to guarantee your slot!

      November 10 - November 12, 2006 (08:00 AM to 04:00 PM) - Zend Certification
      Training by India's Only Zend Authorized Training Partner for INR 7,500.

      Don't miss out on these great opportunities to get Zend Certification
      training from the experts in PHP. Expert developers and consultants who
      have extensive real-life experience of PHP, MySQL and are Zend Certified
      Engineers (ZCE) present all of our courses.

      Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to have the
      knowledge required to satisfy the Zend PHP Certification exam curriculum.
      This instructor-led, hands-on class will teach you how to successfully pass
      in Zend Examination. For more information, go to our website
      http://www.osscube.com.

      Don't miss out on these great classes. Class Timings are from 8AM to 4 PM.
      To register, you can call me at +91 9810243170, email me at
      training@....

      We offer you 100% pass guarantee, if in a rare chance you are unable to get
      the certification, you can review Zend Certification Training again!
      Absolutely Free of Cost!!

      These classes are provided by OSS Cube (http://www.osscube.com), India's
      first Authorized Zend Education Center. We are the world's leading LAMP
      (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) training group. ZCE are in huge demand in
      market and OSS Cube will assist you in securing a great job!

      Register Now!
      Sincerely,

      Vineet Agrawal
      OSS Cube
      http://www.osscube.com

      Do you know that India has less than 200 Zend Certified Engineers out of
      more than 8000 worldwide? Being ZCE opens up a new level of listening and
      new job opportunities in India and Abroad.