Re: credit card progamming in php

  • UNAR
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2006
      AOA
      This is best to...turil .. for cardit card progamming ..
      You have to visit

      http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/tutorial-paypal.php

      Keep it up Ans... i'm still waiting ur mail :)
    • damarla nalini
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2006
        great one! it helped me a lot! thanks
        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "UNAR" <unar2002@...> wrote:

        > AOA
        > This is best to...turil .. for cardit card progamming ..
        > You have to visit
        >

        > http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/tutorial-paypal.php
        >

        > Keep it up Ans... i'm still waiting ur mail :)

      • pritesh loke
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19, 2006
          Hello
          Can you tell me paypal get any cost for creating account in for credicard code ??? pls give me reply.

          Thank you.

          damarla nalini <nalli20@...> wrote: great one! it helped me a lot! thanks