Re: Payment Gateway

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 15, 2006
      Chandan,

      If you'd use Authorize.net as a payment gateway, here's a useful link
      for you:
      http://blinduser.blogspot.com/2006/05/connecting-to-authorizenet-with-ph\
      p.html
      <http://blinduser.blogspot.com/2006/05/connecting-to-authorizenet-with-p\
      hp.html>

    • Prasanth Nair
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006
        Hi All,

        In my system I want to compare two word documents ,but my server is a Linux one and thats y I cant create COM object .

        Any othermethods to find this one .I think to connect PHP to some other mightt be useful for this.....

        I am looking for alls suggesions.....

        I Wish you all a great Day

        Prasanth Govindankutty Nair

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006
          Prasanth,

          You can invoke COM objects if you install PHP on your Windows machine.
          Here are some links to get you started:
          http://in.php.net/COM
          http://www.developerfusion.co.uk/show/1753/

          --------------------
          blogs.vinuthomas.com

          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Prasanth Nair <prasanthforphp@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > In my system I want to compare two word documents ,but my
          server is a Linux one and thats y I cant create COM object .

          > Any othermethods to find this one .I think to connect PHP
          to some other mightt be useful for this.....

          > I am looking for alls suggesions.....
          >

          > I Wish you all a great Day
          >
          > Prasanth Govindankutty Nair

        • prasanthforphp
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10, 2006
            But vinu, My server is debian...
            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...>

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 10, 2006
              Prashanth,

              You can use diff tools to get the differences in the word docs. You
              can invoke the diff utilities using php's shell_exec function.

              Diffutils:
              http://www.gnu.org/software/diffutils/
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diff

              PHP shell_exec: