Help

  • Miku gOSWAMI
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 18, 2006
      Hi all
      Me a new member in this group asking for help.
      We need to compile a C program from PHP environment
      and to execute the object file of the program.
      We used PHP system commands writing system('cc
      programname.c -o objectfile') and
      system('./objectfile').It works for small program but
      in our application it was able to compile but failed
      to run the objectfile.The object file when executed
      should give a large(23 MB) binary file.The program is
      working properly from the terminal provided we write
      the command ' limit stacksize unlimited' before
      running the program.
      Is it feasible in PHP or we r wrong somewhere? Can u
      all please help??
      Basab Goswami

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • maq005
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 19, 2006
        Goswami wellcome to the group,

        Please go thru' this

        http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/Apache/Executing-A-C-plus-Application-Over-The-Internet-With-PHP/

        This might be help full to you... as I hvn't come across this kind of
        problem before I have no Idea... but dont worry you will defenetly get
        some good responses... Even i will be waiting for the answers...

        Happy Dewali Group!!

        Cheers Maqs.

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Miku gOSWAMI <goswamijec@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        > Me a new member in this group asking for help.
        > We need to compile a C program from PHP environment
        > and to execute the object file of the program.
        > We used PHP system commands writing system('cc
        > programname.c -o objectfile') and
        > system('./objectfile').It works for small program but
        > in our application it was able to compile but failed
        > to run the objectfile.The object file when executed
        > should give a large(23 MB) binary file.The program is
        > working properly from the terminal provided we write
        > the command ' limit stacksize unlimited' before
        > running the program.
        > Is it feasible in PHP or we r wrong somewhere? Can u
        > all please help??
        > Basab Goswami

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • KARTHIKEYAN RANGASWAMY
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
          Hai Friends,

          I am karthikeyan. i am in need of Help.i am having Search in one php file.If the keyword is given and search is clicked a small frame like thing will open in the bottom.it will show the serach records There should be also a facility for close also so that that frame can be closed i think this can be done with Div I serached through google nowwhere i could found appropriate code could u pls give me code or else suggest some good website for javascript its urgent

          Rgds,
          Karthikeyan.R

        • Amit Rana
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2007
            Yes, its done using divs.
            you will have a div (below your search critria) and
            you will fill this div dynamically using an
            asynchronous request.
            have a look at prototype, or google for "ajax" and
            read how you can make asymnchronous calls.
            also look at how to change properties of div or other
            tags using javascript. On closing you want to set
            div's visibility (hint).

            I am karthikeyan. i am in need of Help.i am having
            Search in one php file.If the keyword is given and
            search is clicked a small frame like thing will open
            in the bottom.it will show the serach records There
            should be also a facility for close also so that that
            frame can be closed i think this can be done with Div
            I serached through google nowwhere i could found
            appropriate code could u pls give me code or else
            suggest some good website for javascript its urgent

            Rgds,
            Karthikeyan. R

            Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
            in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
          • shanniknite
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2008
              Does anyone know how to write a php script with a form that registers
              users for a professional conference using a single text file that
              save the information for each registrant on a single line?
              All i have is:
              <h1>Conference Registration</h1>
              <form action="Register.php" method="post" enctype="application/x-www-
              form-urlencoded">

              type="text" /></p>
              size="50" /></p>
              "30" /> State <input type="text" size="5" /> Zip <input type="text"
              size="10" /></p>

              </form>

            • =Raghav=
              Message 6 of 6 , May 8, 2008
                Hello Friends
                dont Join Cegonsoft its No of use... They will tell they teach all But They
                Dont have Faculty for PHP ....
                they Even Dont know The echo Function

                bi