Re: [bang-phpug] how to use grid in php

  • pritesh loke
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2006
      Hello
      What grid ?? You want to create paggination for the database ???

      Thank you

      ajitmelepat <ajitmelepat@...> wrote: any one can help me ?

      I have to use grid in php...but how ?

      help me plz..

      thanx in advance.

      ajit

    • neeraj thakur
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2006
        HI,

        Please be more clear about grid using php.

        Not do you want something like AJAX based data grid with PHP.

        Neeraj Thakur

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2006
          Hello
          If you want to create ajax like grid visite my website where i created the ajax like grid www.priteshloke.x10hosting.com and click on the link tutorials.I create the grid using ajax and php.If you want more complete grid just ckecked the phpclasses.org website where you get lot of grid.

          Thank you.

          neeraj thakur <neeraj_th@...> wrote: HI,

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19, 2006
            hi ajith,

            you can use AJAX for grid view.Asynchronous Java Script and XML.
            http://openrico.org...u have lots of AJAX and PHP.

            i'm trying my tree control using AJAX.

            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "ajitmelepat" <ajitmelepat@...>