Re: Payment Gateway

  • ravi kiran
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2006
      Hello,

      Do u want to establish a new payment gateway or you want to use the
      payment gateways in their applications for online transactions?

      If want to use the existed payment gateways for online transactions
      then please tell me on which platform you are working...

      Ravi Kiran

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 15, 2006
        Chandan,

        If you'd use Authorize.net as a payment gateway, here's a useful link
        for you:
        http://blinduser.blogspot.com/2006/05/connecting-to-authorizenet-with-ph\
        p.html
        <http://blinduser.blogspot.com/2006/05/connecting-to-authorizenet-with-p\
        hp.html>

      • Prasanth Nair
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006
          Hi All,

          In my system I want to compare two word documents ,but my server is a Linux one and thats y I cant create COM object .

          Any othermethods to find this one .I think to connect PHP to some other mightt be useful for this.....

          I am looking for alls suggesions.....

          I Wish you all a great Day

          Prasanth Govindankutty Nair

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006
            Prasanth,

            You can invoke COM objects if you install PHP on your Windows machine.
            Here are some links to get you started:
            http://in.php.net/COM
            http://www.developerfusion.co.uk/show/1753/

            --------------------
            blogs.vinuthomas.com

            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Prasanth Nair <prasanthforphp@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi All,
            >
            > In my system I want to compare two word documents ,but my
            server is a Linux one and thats y I cant create COM object .

            > Any othermethods to find this one .I think to connect PHP
            to some other mightt be useful for this.....

            > I am looking for alls suggesions.....
            >

            > I Wish you all a great Day
            >
            > Prasanth Govindankutty Nair

          • prasanthforphp
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 10, 2006
              But vinu, My server is debian...
              --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...>

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 10, 2006
                Prashanth,

                You can use diff tools to get the differences in the word docs. You
                can invoke the diff utilities using php's shell_exec function.

                Diffutils:
                http://www.gnu.org/software/diffutils/
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diff

                PHP shell_exec: