Re: [bang-phpug] ICICI question in interview....

  • jatinder kaur
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2006
      hi basant,

      it may be using "no cache" header.If u get better reply. let me know.]
      jatinder

      On 10/16/06, basant sharma <vampirelovesu@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > In my recent interview to a company, a question was asked to me regarding
      > ICICI Banking web application for which I was clueless.
      >
      > Q: How ICICI banking web application show session expired and logout after
      > clicking on Back button of any browser? What technique it uses ?
      >
      > Please help me in finding answer to this.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Basant
      >

      > Vision without action is a daydream.
      > Action without vision is a nightmare.

    • damarla nalini
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
        hi,
        the technique used by any web application for expiration is Kerberos
        and X.509.

        these are authentication servers which maintain details about
        session ids and expirations. For more details do read abt digital
        signatures.
        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "jatinder kaur"