ICICI question in interview....

  • basant sharma
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2006
      Hi All,

      In my recent interview to a company, a question was asked to me regarding ICICI Banking web application for which I was clueless.

      Q: How ICICI banking web application show session expired and logout after clicking on Back button of any browser? What technique it uses ?

      Please help me in finding answer to this.

      Thanks,

      Basant

      Vision without action is a daydream.
      Action without vision is a nightmare.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2006
        hi basant,

        it may be using "no cache" header.If u get better reply. let me know.]
        jatinder

        On 10/16/06, basant sharma <vampirelovesu@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > In my recent interview to a company, a question was asked to me regarding
        > ICICI Banking web application for which I was clueless.
        >
        > Q: How ICICI banking web application show session expired and logout after
        > clicking on Back button of any browser? What technique it uses ?
        >
        > Please help me in finding answer to this.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Basant
        >

        > Vision without action is a daydream.
        > Action without vision is a nightmare.

      • damarla nalini
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
          hi,
          the technique used by any web application for expiration is Kerberos
          and X.509.

          these are authentication servers which maintain details about
          session ids and expirations. For more details do read abt digital
          signatures.
          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "jatinder kaur"