Re: [bang-phpug] include XML file to PHP file

  • Anees
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
      Hi Jatinder

      if u are using a parsing method in PHP itself to get the data from an XML file
      u just need use parse function that avaliable in
      http://in2.php.net/xml

      but in my case i am trying to get the values through javascript
      so i just want to include that XML file

      we can do that by
      <xml id="someid" src="filename.xml" />

      but it will work only the calling file is HTML

      not in PHP

      so what i finally did iss

      i stored the whole XML data in a PHP file
      and i included the PHP file
      inside my file (some other PHP file)

      so now its working smoothly

      if someody knows a method (CORRECT method) plz suggest

      jatinder kaur <jatinderkaur100@...> wrote: hi anees,
      i also need the help for same. please send me if u get any
      jatinder

      On 10/11/06, Anees <anees_muhd@...> wrote:

      > hi friends
      > how can i include an XML file
      > into a PHP file
      >
      > i given as
      > <xml id="recentproperties" src="recent.xml" />
      > inside the body tag.
      > but it is not giving th result
      >
      > plz helpp

      Love