Re: [bang-phpug] include XML file to PHP file

  • jatinder kaur
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
      hi anees,
      i also need the help for same. please send me if u get any
      jatinder

      On 10/11/06, Anees <anees_muhd@...> wrote:

      > hi friends
      > how can i include an XML file
      > into a PHP file
      >
      > i given as
      > <xml id="recentproperties" src="recent.xml" />
      > inside the body tag.
      > but it is not giving th result
      >
      > plz helpp
      >
      > Love
      > Anees Muhammed

    • Anees
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
        Hi Jatinder

        if u are using a parsing method in PHP itself to get the data from an XML file
        u just need use parse function that avaliable in
        http://in2.php.net/xml

        but in my case i am trying to get the values through javascript
        so i just want to include that XML file

        we can do that by
        <xml id="someid" src="filename.xml" />

        but it will work only the calling file is HTML

        not in PHP

        so what i finally did iss

        i stored the whole XML data in a PHP file
        and i included the PHP file
        inside my file (some other PHP file)

        so now its working smoothly

        if someody knows a method (CORRECT method) plz suggest

        jatinder kaur <jatinderkaur100@...> wrote: hi anees,
        i also need the help for same. please send me if u get any
        jatinder

        On 10/11/06, Anees <anees_muhd@...> wrote:

        > hi friends
        > how can i include an XML file
        > into a PHP file
        >
        > i given as
        > <xml id="recentproperties" src="recent.xml" />
        > inside the body tag.
        > but it is not giving th result
        >
        > plz helpp

        Love