include XML file to PHP file

  • Anees
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
      hi friends
      how can i include an XML file
      into a PHP file

      i given as
      <xml id="recentproperties" src="recent.xml" />
      inside the body tag.
      but it is not giving th result

      plz helpp

      Love
      Anees Muhammed
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
        hi anees,
        i also need the help for same. please send me if u get any
        jatinder

        On 10/11/06, Anees <anees_muhd@...> wrote:

        > hi friends
        > how can i include an XML file
        > into a PHP file
        >
        > i given as
        > <xml id="recentproperties" src="recent.xml" />
        > inside the body tag.
        > but it is not giving th result
        >
        > plz helpp
        >
        > Love
        > Anees Muhammed

      • Anees
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
          Hi Jatinder

          if u are using a parsing method in PHP itself to get the data from an XML file
          u just need use parse function that avaliable in
          http://in2.php.net/xml

          but in my case i am trying to get the values through javascript
          so i just want to include that XML file

          we can do that by
          <xml id="someid" src="filename.xml" />

          but it will work only the calling file is HTML

          not in PHP

          so what i finally did iss

          i stored the whole XML data in a PHP file
          and i included the PHP file
          inside my file (some other PHP file)

          so now its working smoothly

          if someody knows a method (CORRECT method) plz suggest

          jatinder kaur <jatinderkaur100@...> wrote: hi anees,
          i also need the help for same. please send me if u get any
          jatinder

          On 10/11/06, Anees <anees_muhd@...> wrote:

          > hi friends
          > how can i include an XML file
          > into a PHP file
          >
          > i given as
          > <xml id="recentproperties" src="recent.xml" />
          > inside the body tag.
          > but it is not giving th result
          >
          > plz helpp

          Love