post the fotos and videos of the first php meetup

  • balachandar
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29 3:07 AM
      hi all,

      i think some of you (vino thomas), has taken fotos and videos. if
      possible u could share those fotos thro flickr and videos thro youtube
      or google video.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29 4:32 AM
        On 5/29/06, balachandar <mbchandar@...> wrote:

        > i think some of you (vino thomas), has taken fotos and videos. if
        > possible u could share those fotos thro flickr and videos thro youtube
        > or google video.

        I've uploaded the photos to the group's photo section. I still haven't had
        time to convert the videos to upload them. I'll keep you updated on that.

      • Amit kumar
        Message 3 of 3 , May 29 6:52 AM
          HI Vinu,

          I saw all the snaps , all are really very nice one, well thx and we hope same meetings in future also.

          -Amit Kumar