Payment Gateway

  • white_sagy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 12, 2006
      Hello everybody

      I badly needed help now.....like i am working as a freelancer with a
      mumbai-based company... and i have to establish a payment gateway for
      that...so,i need a help for that....can any body help me regarding
      this....note that i had never worked on payment gateway.....so,plz help
      me as soon as possible......

      Thanks
      Chandan
    • ravi kiran
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 12, 2006
        Hello,

        Do u want to establish a new payment gateway or you want to use the
        payment gateways in their applications for online transactions?

        If want to use the existed payment gateways for online transactions
        then please tell me on which platform you are working...

        Ravi Kiran

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 15, 2006
          Chandan,

          If you'd use Authorize.net as a payment gateway, here's a useful link
          for you:
          http://blinduser.blogspot.com/2006/05/connecting-to-authorizenet-with-ph\
          p.html
          <http://blinduser.blogspot.com/2006/05/connecting-to-authorizenet-with-p\
          hp.html>

        • Prasanth Nair
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006
            Hi All,

            In my system I want to compare two word documents ,but my server is a Linux one and thats y I cant create COM object .

            Any othermethods to find this one .I think to connect PHP to some other mightt be useful for this.....

            I am looking for alls suggesions.....

            I Wish you all a great Day

            Prasanth Govindankutty Nair

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006
              Prasanth,

              You can invoke COM objects if you install PHP on your Windows machine.
              Here are some links to get you started:
              http://in.php.net/COM
              http://www.developerfusion.co.uk/show/1753/

              --------------------
              blogs.vinuthomas.com

              --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Prasanth Nair <prasanthforphp@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi All,
              >
              > In my system I want to compare two word documents ,but my
              server is a Linux one and thats y I cant create COM object .

              > Any othermethods to find this one .I think to connect PHP
              to some other mightt be useful for this.....

              > I am looking for alls suggesions.....
              >

              > I Wish you all a great Day
              >
              > Prasanth Govindankutty Nair

            • prasanthforphp
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 10, 2006
                But vinu, My server is debian...
                --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Vinu Thomas" <vinuthomas@...>

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 10, 2006
                  Prashanth,

                  You can use diff tools to get the differences in the word docs. You
                  can invoke the diff utilities using php's shell_exec function.

                  Diffutils:
                  http://www.gnu.org/software/diffutils/
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diff

                  PHP shell_exec: