Re: when is the next php meetup?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
      Well, the answer to that question is, when is everyone free to meetup
      for again? Let's have a discussion and figure out when everyone will
      be able to attend the meet up.

    • balachandar
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25 4:32 AM
        when is the next php meetup? if not planned, can we have at our office
        premises - SpikeSource Software Pvt Ltd.
      • Amit kumar
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25 5:06 PM
          Bala, i already had a discussion with Vinu and in our office also, for some reasons its not possible this time, may be we will arrange next time. Well for your information PHP meet is going tp happen in Impelsys only may be Sept. second week.
          balachandar <mbchandar@...> wrote: when is the next php meetup? if not planned, can we have at our office
          premises - SpikeSource Software Pvt Ltd.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 26 10:46 PM
            Bala,

            We're looking at arranging the next PHP meet up some time in
            September. We'll announce the date once all the arrangements are in place.