Co Maintainer

  • js_bangalore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2013
      Hi, My name is JS (J Srinivasan) and I am a retired management consultant. I am into building websites for civic and social initiatives. My profile is at http://www.jsrinivasan.com I am looking for co-maintainers for our community website: http://www.koramangala-matters.com with the specific skills in DRUPAL for: Database Theming Forms and validations Please write to me at js @ koramangalaonline . com Thanks.