Re: [bang-phpug] php Date Time from a given string format

  • Sanjay S Nair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2013
      Use http://jqueryui.com/datepicker/

      --
      Sanjay.S.Nair

      Senior Software Engineer
      +91 8129 235 898(M)
      http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sanjay-s-nair/16/700/ba9/ (LinkedIn)
      http://www.sanjaysnair.com/ (Web)

    • Sharad D
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2013
        You can use date_parse. <http://php.net/manual/en/function.date-parse.php> to
        get fields. If you are sure of the fields and orded, you can even explode
        <http://php.net/manual/en/function.explode.php> the string to separate day,
        month and year. Then save it in required format using
        sprintf<http://php.net/manual/en/function.sprintf.php> or
        string concatenation.