USING NUODB FROM THE PHP ZEND FRAMEWORK

  • mwaci
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
      The Zend Framework is an object oriented PHP framework that can be used to construct interactive web applications. NuoDB supports both Zend Framework version 1 and version 2 . In this TechBlog article, I will show you how to use NuoDB with both Zend Framework v1 and v2.

      For more on using NuoDB from the PHP Zend Framework, take a look at our latest tech blog post at http://www.nuodb.com/techblog/2013/06/20/using-nuodb-from-the-php-zend-framework/
    • Vivek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2013
        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "mwaci" <mwaci@...> wrote:

        > The Zend Framework is an object oriented PHP framework that can be used to construct interactive web applications. NuoDB supports both Zend Framework version 1 and version 2 . In this TechBlog article, I will show you how to use NuoDB with both Zend Framework v1 and v2.
        >
        > For more on using NuoDB from the PHP Zend Framework, take a look at our latest tech blog post at http://www.nuodb.com/techblog/2013/06/20/using-nuodb-from-the-php-zend-framework/

        Hi,
        That good news to know about Zend. I will definitely look in to it.