Re: Looking for technical co-founder

  • narasimha
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
      HI ,
      This is Naveen .I have a 1.6 years of experience in PHP.
      I am intrested to handle this work easily.
      If have done facebook,twitter,linkedin api's. If my skills are matches your project inform me.

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "g" <venkat_gattamaneni@...> wrote:

      > I am looking the technical expert, who can develop the web app remotely. We are creating an exciting social selling software for a new market.
      >
      > Will be offered cofounder in the company. You will learn a lot, have a ton of fun. Complete work from home. You can work on part-time as well.
      >
      > Skill needed: LAMP, Jquery, CSS, Social Plugins, Mango DB.
      >

      > Regards
      > Venkat
      > venkat_gattamaneni@...

    • Rajesh Chennai
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2013
        Hai Yawal.. One of My Sister is also looking for Job . she is a fresher . she having internet connection .. he does not know  lamp jquery and all css and all can she learn ?

        please let me know

        thanks

        ________________________________
        Hi I have a experience in php css jquery java script and mysql data
        base of 2yeary 6 month. Regards yawal dixit 9907499788

        --
        Thank You
        Yawal Dixit

        P Go Green *|* Go Recycle *|* Please consider the environment before
        printing

      • yawal dixit
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 24, 2013
          yes by using www.w3school.com web site and i m here for help .