Re: [bang-phpug] Looking for technical co-founder

  • yawal dixit
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
      Hi I have a experience in php css jquery java script and mysql data
      base of 2yeary 6 month. Regards yawal dixit 9907499788

      --
      Thank You
      Yawal Dixit

      P Go Green *|* Go Recycle *|* Please consider the environment before
      printing
    • narasimha
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
        HI ,
        This is Naveen .I have a 1.6 years of experience in PHP.
        I am intrested to handle this work easily.
        If have done facebook,twitter,linkedin api's. If my skills are matches your project inform me.

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "g" <venkat_gattamaneni@...> wrote:

        > I am looking the technical expert, who can develop the web app remotely. We are creating an exciting social selling software for a new market.
        >
        > Will be offered cofounder in the company. You will learn a lot, have a ton of fun. Complete work from home. You can work on part-time as well.
        >
        > Skill needed: LAMP, Jquery, CSS, Social Plugins, Mango DB.
        >

        > Regards
        > Venkat
        > venkat_gattamaneni@...

      • Rajesh Chennai
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15, 2013
          Hai Yawal.. One of My Sister is also looking for Job . she is a fresher . she having internet connection .. he does not know  lamp jquery and all css and all can she learn ?

          please let me know

          thanks

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 24, 2013
            yes by using www.w3school.com web site and i m here for help .