Looking for technical co-founder

  • g
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
      I am looking the technical expert, who can develop the web app remotely. We are creating an exciting social selling software for a new market.

      Will be offered cofounder in the company. You will learn a lot, have a ton of fun. Complete work from home. You can work on part-time as well.

      Skill needed: LAMP, Jquery, CSS, Social Plugins, Mango DB.

      Regards
      Venkat
      venkat_gattamaneni@...
    • yawal dixit
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
        Hi I have a experience in php css jquery java script and mysql data
        base of 2yeary 6 month. Regards yawal dixit 9907499788

        --
        Thank You
        Yawal Dixit

        P Go Green *|* Go Recycle *|* Please consider the environment before
        printing
      • narasimha
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
          HI ,
          This is Naveen .I have a 1.6 years of experience in PHP.
          I am intrested to handle this work easily.
          If have done facebook,twitter,linkedin api's. If my skills are matches your project inform me.

          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "g" <venkat_gattamaneni@...> wrote:

          > I am looking the technical expert, who can develop the web app remotely. We are creating an exciting social selling software for a new market.
          >
          > Will be offered cofounder in the company. You will learn a lot, have a ton of fun. Complete work from home. You can work on part-time as well.
          >
          > Skill needed: LAMP, Jquery, CSS, Social Plugins, Mango DB.
          >

          > Regards
          > Venkat
          > venkat_gattamaneni@...

        • Rajesh Chennai
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 15, 2013
            Hai Yawal.. One of My Sister is also looking for Job . she is a fresher . she having internet connection .. he does not know  lamp jquery and all css and all can she learn ?

            please let me know

            thanks

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 24, 2013
              yes by using www.w3school.com web site and i m here for help .