Looking for Partnership with a Midsize company in bangalore for the UK market

  • parijatphp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013
      My friend owns a full blown Creative Design and Digital agency in UK and he is looking for a local partner(Mid size e-commerce company mainly in PHP, Magento, Wordpress etc.) in Bangalore to support his company in the UK.
      He is visiting Bangalore during the 1st week of May and interested companies can share their collaterals with us before that and based on that we will plan for a F2F meeting during 1st week of May.