PHP/MySQL requirement for a startup company incubated @IIMB, Bangalore

  • puli Mayurnath
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2013
      Our startup - zingreel.com is incubated @IIMB, Bangalore. The below are the job requirement details.

      Work at our place (as startup) will be very demanding at times, but the atmosphere will be awesome and one will get to work with true innovators and amazing people from IIMB. You must be an engineer to the core, who takes pride in creating things, holding a bachelors/master’s degree or equivalent from a top engineering college/university in India. We are also open for highly motivated autodidacts or college dropouts.

      Desired skill set
      -----------------
      All the below jobs mandate sound knowledge in Data structures and Algorithms

      1. One senior resource – Should be totally at ease with PHP and MySQL having minimum of 4-5 years of experience in developing solutions which work cross platform. Knowledge of Amazon cloud is a plus.

      If you believe that simplicity in design is paramount to amazing user experiences and Rapid-prototyping is your life, please talk to us. We will not disappoint you.

      2. Two junior resources – Knowledge in PHP and MySQL having minimum of 2-3 yrs of experience in coding. If you enjoy writing lines and lines of code and have the attitude to identify, acknowledge and learn what you don’t understand in your domain, or new technologies as needed, we have right job for you.

      Job Description
      ------------------
      1. As a startup our requirements will be very dynamic in nature the candidate should be willing to work in challenging environment.
      2. Integration with DRM/Social media/networking apps
      3. SEO optimization
      4. Making the website scalable by implementing Cloud framework / DB caching
      5. Apart from website development, applications on different devices should also be explored, prototyped and developed.
                 --For Devices like Roku, XBOX, PSP, Apple TV, Google TV
      6. The candidate should be independent, self reliant and highly motivated to learn the new technologies on his(her) own.

      Please contact me at --> mayurpuli@..., if any one is interested

      Thanks,
      --Mayur