Re: Looking for a full-time Backend Developer (PHP/SQL) for California based company

  • narasimha
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
      Hi Arjun

      I have an 13 months experience in core PHP with CodeIgniter Frame work.I have devolped 4 major projects with in the 13 months two projects are in live and two of them are in testing.I know very good knowledge in PHP/MySql,Ajax,HTML5,Jqury.If my skills are are matches this position please inform me

      Thanks
      V.naveen