Job Opening for Technical Lead - PHP

  • many_1812
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013
      There is a requirement in our company in PHP,please find below the details:

      Position: Technical Lead – PHP

      Relevant Experience: 8+ years

      Skills: PHP, JavaScript, Team Leading experience

      About EXFO:

      EXFO Inc. is a recognized test and measurement expert in the global telecommunications industry. The Telecom Division, which represents our main business activity, offers a full suite of test solutions and monitoring systems to network service providers, cable TV operators, telecom system vendors and component manufacturers in approximately 70 countries.
      EXFO is NASDAQ listed company with an annual turnover of 200 MM and about 2000 people employed.
      EXFO R&D Center in Pune works on developing and delivering state-of-art software enterprise solutions that allow telecom companies to monitor the traffic, diagnose and forecast equipment problems.
      EXFO is a leading provider of test and service assurance solutions for network operators and equipment manufacturers in the global telecommunications industry. The Telecom Division, which accounts for almost 90% of the company's revenues, offers a wide range of innovative solutions to assess optical networks, from the core to access, as well as next-generation IP infrastructures and related triple-play services. The Life Sciences and Industrial Division offers solutions in medical device and opto-electronics assembly, fluorescence microscopy and other life science sectors. Please visit following link to learn more about these products –
      http://www.exfo.com/en/products/Products.aspx?Id=368
      For more information on EXFO, we invite you to visit us at www.exfo.com

      Location:
      Pune

      In case you would like to explore the same, please mail your CV ASAP.