Looking for a full-time Backend Developer (PHP/SQL) for California based company

  • arjun.thyagarajan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2013
      I'm looking for a full-time Backend Developer (PHP/SQL) for top based California based company. We are based in based on Los Gatos, California. I'm currently in Bangalore and happy to meet with the developer in-person. For more details, contact me at arjun.thyagarajan@...

      PS - I am looking for a highly talented PHP developer focussed on architecture and writing top quality APIs
    • narasimha
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 9:54 PM
        Hi Arjun

        I have an 13 months experience in core PHP with CodeIgniter Frame work.I have devolped 4 major projects with in the 13 months two projects are in live and two of them are in testing.I know very good knowledge in PHP/MySql,Ajax,HTML5,Jqury.If my skills are are matches this position please inform me

        Thanks
        V.naveen