Need a PHP programmer for my company : zingreel.com

  • mayurpuli
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      All,
      I am looking out for a PHP/MySQL programmer with solid programming fundamentals for my company which is setup in IIMB Bangalore. If (s)he has a knowledge of Amazon APIs (AWS) then it is a bonus. Please send across to me your profiles.

      The below are the qualities i am looking out for

      1. Minimum experience 2+
      2. Solid programming fundamentals
      3. Self learner
      4. Working knowledge on frameworks Cake PHP is a plus

      Thanks,
      --Mayur