Reg:logging the errors

  • deepu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2012
      Hello All,

      Please help me in finding the best solution in logging the errors. If you have any Class or library that can fulfill the requirement please share with me.

      Thanks & Regards,
      Pradeep
    • Hari K T
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2012
        Try

        Monolog , https://github.com/Seldaek/*monolog*/

        Analog : http://phpmaster.com/error-logging-with-mongodb-and-analog/

        Zend_Log : http://framework.zend.com/

        On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:43 PM, deepu <kumar_namburu@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hello All,
        >
        > Please help me in finding the best solution in logging the errors. If you
        > have any Class or library that can fulfill the requirement please share
        > with me.
        >
        > Thanks & Regards,
        > Pradeep

      • Udayakumar Sarangapani
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2012
          Better you can log the errors in the Apache error log itself.

          -U