Re: [bang-phpug] Providing security to CMS sites

  • amit sharma
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2012
      Follow the coding guidelines set by CMS/Framework you will be secure from
      most of the web vulnerabilities.

      Thanks
      Amit S
      http://www.tripGoat.com
      http://mobCurry.com

      On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:58 PM, deepu <kumar_namburu@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hello All,
      >
      > Please suggest me the best practices to be followed in providing security
      > to my sites. I need to provide all types of security.
      >
      > We mostly develop sites in CMS (joomla, Wordpress, Drupal) , Magento and
      > using YII Framework.
      >
      > Thanks in Advance,
      > Kumar

    • deepu kumar
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17, 2012
        Thanks Abdul. thanks for sharing such a great link.Looking forward for more information.

        Thanks & Regards,
        Kumar.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 20, 2012

          On 17.07.2012 18:58, deepu wrote:
          > Please suggest me the best practices to be followed in providing
          > security to my sites. I need to provide all types of security.

          I would recommend reading www.owasp.org for the most current
          information.

          Peace,
          Shoan.