Re: Which CMS is the best amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress.

  • Imran
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2012
      I have used only Wordpress CMS,
      and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >

      > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
      >

      > Regards,
      >
      > imran

    • manoj maurya
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 2, 2012
        You will find top 5 CMS here http://www.techwarzone.com/best-5-php-open-source-content-management-system.html

        Manoj Kr. Maurya
        Phone: +91-9911827700

        and i have create every type of the websites using wordpress,it's very easy to use as well as to implement. so i think it is the best CMS

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "imran.javed1@..." <imran.javed1@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone,
        >

        > If I want to select a best CMS amongst Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress which one you suggest, is the best CMS.
        >

        > Regards,
        >
        > imran

      • anishvarghesealex
        Message 3 of 12 , May 27, 2013
          i Suggest Drupal .. Wordpress is good for blog kind of websites ... but Drupal its endless and very good with SEO aswell