Re: Wordpress database is connected on Local Pc but Does not Connects on Web Server.

  • imran.javed1@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 15, 2012
      Thank you Rahul for taking interest in my query.

      Actually, everything parameter was defined appropriately for wp-config.php but I could not understand why the error was displaying.

      I could not find any solution for that error.

      Thanks,

      Imrran

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Rahul Prasad <rahul.pache@...> wrote:

      > Dont forget to inform what was the problem once you manage to fix it. [?]
      >

      > Regards,
      > Rahul Prasad
      > Web: www.rahulprasad.com
      > Mo: +91 94800 53560
      > Blog: www.blog.rahulprasad.com
      >

      > On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Zubin Saigal <zubin@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Would be a good idea to check with your hosting company.

    • Imran
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2012
        Hello Javed,
        Please Check your Host name.
        in your Local that is localhost,
        so go in the phpmyadmin of your server and see the host name.