Re: [bang-phpug] Re: Wordpress database is connected on Local Pc but Does not Connects on Web Server.

  • Rahul Prasad
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 14 1:46 PM
      Dont forget to inform what was the problem once you manage to fix it. [?]

      Regards,
      Rahul Prasad
      Web: www.rahulprasad.com
      Mo: +91 94800 53560
      Blog: www.blog.rahulprasad.com

    • imran.javed1@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 15 10:09 PM
        Thank you Rahul for taking interest in my query.

        Actually, everything parameter was defined appropriately for wp-config.php but I could not understand why the error was displaying.

        I could not find any solution for that error.

        Thanks,

        Imrran

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Rahul Prasad <rahul.pache@...> wrote:

        > Dont forget to inform what was the problem once you manage to fix it. [?]
        >

        > Regards,
        > Rahul Prasad
        > Web: www.rahulprasad.com
        > Mo: +91 94800 53560
        > Blog: www.blog.rahulprasad.com
        >

        > On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Zubin Saigal <zubin@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Would be a good idea to check with your hosting company.

      • Imran
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2012
          Hello Javed,
          Please Check your Host name.
          in your Local that is localhost,
          so go in the phpmyadmin of your server and see the host name.