RE: [bang-phpug] Re: Wordpress database is connected on Local Pc but Does not Connects on Web Server.

  • Zubin Saigal
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2012
      Would be a good idea to check with your hosting company.

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 14, 2012
        Dont forget to inform what was the problem once you manage to fix it. [?]

        Regards,
        Rahul Prasad
        Web: www.rahulprasad.com
        Mo: +91 94800 53560
        Blog: www.blog.rahulprasad.com

      • imran.javed1@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 15, 2012
          Thank you Rahul for taking interest in my query.

          Actually, everything parameter was defined appropriately for wp-config.php but I could not understand why the error was displaying.

          I could not find any solution for that error.

          Thanks,

          Imrran

          --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Rahul Prasad <rahul.pache@...> wrote:

          > Dont forget to inform what was the problem once you manage to fix it. [?]
          >

          > Regards,
          > Rahul Prasad
          > Web: www.rahulprasad.com
          > Mo: +91 94800 53560
          > Blog: www.blog.rahulprasad.com
          >

          > On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Zubin Saigal <zubin@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Would be a good idea to check with your hosting company.

        • Imran
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 1, 2012
            Hello Javed,
            Please Check your Host name.
            in your Local that is localhost,
            so go in the phpmyadmin of your server and see the host name.