Re: Wordpress database is connected on Local Pc but Does not Connects on Web Server.

  • imran.javed1@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2012
      May I have your Skype id.

      imran.javed11 is my Skype id.

      Regards,

      Imran

      --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Abdul Munim Kazia <munim2020@...> wrote:

      > Have you hosted the database on an online database server, and changed
      > the database connection settings in wp-config.php?
      > Try to connect to the online database using the MySQL command line and
      > see if it connects.
      >
      > On 09-Apr-12 7:49 PM, imran.javed1@... wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello guys,
      > >
      > > Hope you will all be fine.
      > >
      > > Today, I am experiencing an extremely strange problem with WordPress
      > > database connectivity.
      > >
      > > I have done a small project in WordPress, That is awesome on local PC.
      > > But as I uploaded that project on my client web server It gives me an
      > > Error "Cannot Connect Database". It is usually appears when one of
      > > four parameter is missed or wrong. Those four parameters are as follow:
      > >
      > > 1 Database Name:
      > > 2 Database UserName:
      > > 3 Database Password:
      > > 4 Host
      > >
      > > I have defined appropriate credentials into wp-config.php file. But I
      > > am still facing this error.
      > > Please anyone of you, who had faced same situation and got the
      > > solution. Please suggest me the way out.
      > >
      > > I will be grateful,
      > >
      > > Best regards,
      > >
      > > Imran Javed

    • Zubin Saigal
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9, 2012
        Would be a good idea to check with your hosting company.

        > Have you hosted the database on an online database server, and changed
        > the database connection settings in wp-config.php?
        > Try to connect to the online database using the MySQL command line and
        > see if it connects.
        >
        > On 09-Apr-12 7:49 PM, imran.javed1@... wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello guys,
        > >
        > > Hope you will all be fine.
        > >
        > > Today, I am experiencing an extremely strange problem with WordPress
        > > database connectivity.
        > >
        > > I have done a small project in WordPress, That is awesome on local PC.
        > > But as I uploaded that project on my client web server It gives me an
        > > Error "Cannot Connect Database". It is usually appears when one of
        > > four parameter is missed or wrong. Those four parameters are as follow:
        > >
        > > 1 Database Name:
        > > 2 Database UserName:
        > > 3 Database Password:
        > > 4 Host
        > >
        > > I have defined appropriate credentials into wp-config.php file. But I
        > > am still facing this error.
        > > Please anyone of you, who had faced same situation and got the
        > > solution. Please suggest me the way out.
        > >
        > > I will be grateful,
        > >
        > > Best regards,
        > >
        > > Imran Javed

      • Rahul Prasad
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 14, 2012
          Dont forget to inform what was the problem once you manage to fix it. [?]

          Regards,
          Rahul Prasad
          Web: www.rahulprasad.com
          Mo: +91 94800 53560
          Blog: www.blog.rahulprasad.com

        • imran.javed1@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 15, 2012
            Thank you Rahul for taking interest in my query.

            Actually, everything parameter was defined appropriately for wp-config.php but I could not understand why the error was displaying.

            I could not find any solution for that error.

            Thanks,

            Imrran

            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, Rahul Prasad <rahul.pache@...> wrote:

            > Dont forget to inform what was the problem once you manage to fix it. [?]
            >

            > Regards,
            > Rahul Prasad
            > Web: www.rahulprasad.com
            > Mo: +91 94800 53560
            > Blog: www.blog.rahulprasad.com
            >

            > On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Zubin Saigal <zubin@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Would be a good idea to check with your hosting company.

          • Imran
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 1, 2012
              Hello Javed,
              Please Check your Host name.
              in your Local that is localhost,
              so go in the phpmyadmin of your server and see the host name.